- Ken Rogerson: Director of Graduate Studies, MPP Program. To schedule a meeting, click here.
- Belen Gebremichael: Director of Academic Programs and Administration. To schedule a meeting, click here.
- Devonte Keith: Academic Services Coordinator. To schedule a meeting, click here.
Policy Concentration Advising
Please see the MPP Concentration Page for concentration advisors.
Stellic is a degree-audit program that is designed to help students to navigate, plan, and track their MPP degrees while at Sanford. Stellic allows you to:
- Plan upcoming semester schedules (for both classes and assistantships)
- Track completion of graduation requirements
- Track completion of a policy concentration (if applicable)
- Request course substitutions
Be sure to visit the Stellic page of this website for more information on the software as well as a QuickStart user guide.
Fall 2022 Core Assignments Calendar
Download the Fall 2022 – MPP Core Course Assignments calendar.